Sunday, March 6, 2011

More on the Tiny Letters

Well I finally have my fingers back, meaning the glue I used to build the tiny box has worn off. John says he sandpapers the glue off his fingers [he builds model boats] but that seemed a bit drastic to me. So now the tiny alphabet has a cover and I think I stop here. I feel like I am working in dollhouse size and I am the giant, but there are some things that I don't feel are quite resolved. I would like a simpler solution, and what I find the most pleasing is the folded paper with the letters, so it's back to the studio. Maybe each letter wants to be a cube, that is the latest plan. Could change, it often does.
Another incarnation of the tiny letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.