Monday, October 20, 2014

Studio Walls

Saturday I realized the studio needed a clean up; the place was getting hard to work in, stuff everywhere, the drawing wall was crowded and the work tables had no place left to work on. I needed to clean off one of the tables so I could make glassine envelopes for each drawing. Down came the drawings and up went a large sheet of paper, out came the big brush. Not a day for whooshes, rather a day to take the line for a walk. The paper was thin and picked up the texture from the wall, not sure I liked that, so changed the orientation. This brush seems to want heavier paper.


Studio wall Saturday, October 19, 2013

Studio wall Sunday, October 20, 2013


2 comments:

  1. What a great space! Beautifully enhanced by all those lovely strokes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo, I am so lucky with this space to work in, I just love it.

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.