Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Drawing And Playing

A drawing from last week wanted to play with some photos of Christmas tree lights, and then parts of a very messy collage; and then to top it all off, with scotch tape. I was thinking of using some of the discarded drawings for Christmas wrapping paper until I remembered we don't "do" presents. Besides this is more fun.

un-named drawing from last week, 22 x 30 in, ink on paper, 2014

un-named drawing meets scotch tape, 2014

un-named drawing meets Christmas tree lights, 2014


un-named drawing meets messy collage and computer, 2014

4 comments:

  1. I think these are fantastic Liz. cheers, ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ian ! And wishing you and yours all the best for the holidays and new Year.

      Delete
  2. Oh my - how striking these are. I love the contrast in the last one especially

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for such a tardy reply Charlton, for some reason your comment didn't show up until this morning. Thanks for your kind comment, I'm still feeling my way.

      Delete

I appreciate your thoughts and comments; thanks for taking the time.